A Thai language article reports the rules that maybe be adopted at the imminent reopening of the Muay Thai stadiums in Thailand.
After a meeting between Professional Boxing Board and promoters, new rules have been agreed in order to try to restart the promotion of boxing sports in Thailand.
- boxers must be quarantined for 14 days before the fights(for this reason Omnoi had to postpone from June 20th to July 4th)
- clinch action ‘as little as possible’
- maximum 50 persons in the complex and no spectators
- minimum distance from the ring for any person to be kept at 2 meters
- judges to stay behind a plastic enclosure/screen
- 4 different changing rooms are kept available for boxers